What is this website?

This website is designed to help LDS singles achieve greater fulfillment by providing helpful advice and links to great resources on how to prepare for healthy relationships, make the most of life when we're not in a relationship, and how to make difficult relationship and marriage decisions. If you have any feedback please leave a comment and Good Luck!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Why this website?

Many people have asked why I've created this website. The short answer is I really needed it! Some time ago I was seriously considering marrying a girl who wanted to marry me, and I was very uncertain about how to make that decision. I knew we loved each other, and that our relationship had many strengths, but it also had many weaknesses and I didn't know how to decide if this relationship was "good enough" to quit looking for a better one or not.

I spent a great deal of time looking for sound counsel on this topic (surely such an important topic would have many good sources) but found very little helpful counsel, and the helpful counsel I did find wasn't consolidated anywhere. Over the last few years I've found many more good sources and wanted to make them available all in one place to others. And I've found counsel helpful to singles in other situations that I've also added. I hope this website is helpful to you, and I hope if you have any input you'll leave some comments!

No comments: